I am still working on another History of Cynthia post so in the meantime I decided to answer 100 questions I found on the internet. This is a lot of questions to answer so I broke this up into 2 posts. If you would like to do this yourself I have posted the link to the site below the questions.
1. Who is your hero? My wife.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I have always wanted to go to England.
3. What is your biggest fear? Loosing people close to me.
4. What is your favorite family vacation? Going camping as a kid.
5. What would you change about yourself if you could? Be a little more courageous when it comes to Crossdressing.
6. What really makes you angry? Ignorant people.
7. What motivates you to work hard? Doing a good job the first time.
8. What is your favorite thing about your career? It’s always something different everyday.
9. What is your biggest complaint about your job? Working outside in every imaginable weather condition.
10. What is your proudest accomplishment? Seeing my Daughter come into the world.
11. What is your child’s proudest accomplishment? Getting into a special school program.
12. What is your favorite book to read? Jurassic Park
13. What makes you laugh the most? Listing to my daughter sing misheard lyrics
14. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? It’s been so long I can’t even remember.
15. What did you want to be when you were small? Happy.
16. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up? Zoologist.
17. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Visit ancient site’s, Pyramids, Stone henge and such.
18. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? Right now I am playing a lot of Minecraft
19. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? Drive a car
20. What would you sing at Karaoke night? Dearly Departed by Shakey Graves.
21. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? The CBC and a Alternative station.
22. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Mow the lawn.
23. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Cleaning.
24. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Stir fry.
25. Who is your favorite author? Michael Crichton.
26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? No.
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? I do not like surprises, For me they usually end up bad.
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? Play a game.
29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Alaska, I love the wilderness.
31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island with? Les Stroud. (survivorman)
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day? Shopping for Cynthia.
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? I would love to see the pyramids being built.
34. How would your friends describe you? Quiet.
35. What are your hobbies? Way too many to list.
36. What is the best gift you have been given? One year my wife gave me a set of make up brushes.
37. What is the worst gift you have received? Some really itchy socks.
38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Music.
39. List two pet peeves. People that don’t understand how technology works and people that can’t drive.
40. Where do you see yourself in five years? Maybe at a better job or starting my own business.
41. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Not a lot (yet).
42. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Wolverines healing factor.
43. What would you do if you won the lottery? Give some away to family and friends, start a business and take it easy from now on.
44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.) I don’t travel on public transportation.
45. What’s your favorite zoo animal? I don’t like zoo’s. I think they are a outdated and cruel.
46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? I don’t think I would on the chance that I could cause a paradox.
47. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? Stephen Hawkin, Albert Einstein, Brian Pulido and Dr. Zahi Hawass.
48. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
49. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)? Close to 28 hours. Just wanted to see if I could do it.
50. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in? I have never been in a building that was over 6 stories, but once I stood beside the CN Tower.
So there is the first 50 of the 100 questions. Hopefully you all enjoy this and some other people will do the same.
I got the questions from this site.