So here is the second half of the 100 questions. I am working on 100 Questions for Crossdressers but I am having a little trouble getting up to the 100 mark. Also working on some questions for the wife so I can get her input on here a little more.
51. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? Looks for Intelligence.
52. How often do you buy clothes? Male clothes hardly ever, Female clothes at least a couple times a year.
53. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Not that I know of.
54. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas.
55. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? Rock Climbing.
56. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? I don’t have cable or satellite. I watch Netflix, Youtube or my DVD’s that I have converted to digital copies.
57. What was the last book you read? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
58. What’s your favorite type of foreign food? Chinese.
59. Are you a clean or messy person? Messy.
60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Kevin Smith.
61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Less than 30 minutes for male stuff and over an hour and a half for femme.
62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day? Coffee Maker.
63. What’s your favorite fast food chain? Harvey’s.
64. What’s your favorite family recipe? It’s a Pancake recipe.
65. Do you love or hate rollercoasters? I like them, but have not been on for for at least 20 years.
66. What’s your favorite family tradition? I don’t really think we have one.
67. What is your favorite childhood memory? Being able to roam around free and not feel the weight of the world.
68. What’s your favorite movie? The Crow.
69. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? How did you find out? Not sure the age but I remember having a steak out and watching my parents.
70. Is your glass half full or half empty? Half Full.
71. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love? I used to write poetry for my wife.
72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island? A Knife, some matches and my favorite lipstick.
73. What was your favorite subject in school? History.
74. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
75. Do you collect anything? Comics, Video game Systems and other various stuff.
76. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? Dresses with long sleeve’s
77. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert.
78. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? Touch.
79. Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise) No.
80. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Not that I know of.
81. What do you do to keep fit? My job is physically demanding.
82. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken? No.
83. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? Equality for all people.
84. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? My machine shop teacher, He was just a all around nice guy.
85. What three things do you think of the most each day? Family, dressing, sleep
86. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Warning does not play well with others.
87. What song would you say best sums you up? Never to Late by Three Days Grace BE WARNED THIS SONG DEALS WITH SUICIDE
88. What celebrity would you like to meet at Tim Hortons for a cup of coffee? Kevin Smith.
89. Who was your first crush? A girl I new in high school. I asked her out and was blown off.
90. What’s the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window? I work out of a van so I get to see lots of different things everyday.
91. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? A solid 7 at least.
92. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully with my own business.
93. What was your first job? Labourer.
94. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Stan Rogers ( A Canadian folk singer)
95. How many languages do you speak? Just one.
96. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Driving around Christmas eve to look at lights.
97. Who is the most intelligent person you know? Has to be the Lady I work with.
98. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? A Eagle.
99. What is one thing you will never do again? Drink too much.
100. Who knows you the best? My wife.
Thanks for reading