And finally now for part 2. Like I said back in part one questions 66 to 85 were compiled by a co-worker and she has a no nonsense kind of attitude so her questions were left just as she sent them too me. I even bugged Katieinthehall for some question and she obliged with 94 to 98.
If you enjoy this and want to do it yourself please send me a email to cynthia01012 at gmail.com and I can send you a copy of a blank list. You just have to put a link back to mine and give the appropriate credit.
51. Favorite place to shop for Make up? Shoppers Drug Mart. I try to go when they have decent sales on.
52. Favorite place to shop for clothes? Addition Elle.
53. Favorite place to shop for Lingerie? Addition Elle.
54. Best time you can think of spent dressed up? Last year spent the night dressed with the Wife while watching Mrs Browns Boys.
55. If you could have the ultimate day out where would you go? Manicure, Make over and shopping.
56. Funniest thing that’s ever happened to you while Crossdressing? While trying to put on a garter belt I ended up giving myself a Charlie horse in my arm.
57. Do you have pierced ears or wear clip ons? I only have one pierced ear but hopefully some day will get the other done. I don’t have any other jewellery just yet so it’s ok.
58. Do you wear heels? Yes.
59. How long did it take you to learn how to walk in heels? Probably a week’s worth of walking in them and falling over every night.
60. How many pairs of heels do you own? 1.
61. Name a article of Women’s clothing you can’t live without? Seeing as I can’t fully dress up regularly I would have to say my underwear.
62. What is one article of Women’s clothes you don’t like? Rompers.
63. Do you sleep in a nightie? Only if my Daughter is away.
64. What type of panties do you like? As most people call them “Granny Panties” but with a little flash of lace and sparkle.
65. What is your Favorite color for a dress? A nice lace purple dress would be great.
66. When you’re wearing pantyhose, what do you do with your junk? Let it be free or tuck it up and tape? Seeing as I tend not to wear tight clothes and stay at home I don’t feel the need to tuck. So if I am wearing panty hose it’s just over some panties.
67. What stops you from ‘dressing’ in public? Fear of yourself or of others? I guess it’s a fear of both. I am not crazy about being around lots of people and especially while being in a situation where I could be outed.
68. When did you first know your taste in fashion was different from other boys? My earliest recollection would be around the 7 or possible younger.
69. When did you tell your wife? What was her reaction? We had been dating for about 5 months and I figured waiting any longer would maker it harder and a worse situation. I could not come out and say it so I tried to spell it. I didn’t even get past “C” and she thought I had Cancer.
70. What would you tell your 5 year old self if you could? You are going to have some tough times but hang on it gets a lot better.
71. Do you shave your chest and armpits as well as your legs? Just the legs.
72. Have you ever told anyone and they reacted badly? No. I have been pretty lucky I guess.
73. What was your most surprising reaction when telling someone? A Co-worker. I kinda told her by accident (even though I had thought of telling her before) and with a stone cold face she just said “so”. She also told me later than everyone deserves to be pretty.
74. For most women, taking the bra off at the end of the day and having a good under-boob scratch is the equivalent to a man scratching his nut-sack. Is it the same when you take off your bra? Not for me. It is such a build up to get dressed for me that taking it all off means that for a time it’s over.
75. How did you feel the first time you ‘dressed’? First time truly dressed I felt okay until I glanced in the mirror. Shock and disgust would be the best way to describe it.
76. How did you feel the last time you ‘dressed’? Great. No better way to relax after work than to come home slip into a nice blouse and skirt do your make up and watch some tv.
77. Do you and your wife share clothes? We have a few articles that we share. Mostly blouses and sweaters.
78. What do you wish everyone understood about why you dress that no one seems to really get? I think most people think it’s some sort of fetish and to some people it is and that’s not a issue. But to the majority of Crossdressers expressing our femininity is just something we feel we need to do.
79. Do you prefer skirts and dresses or pants? Skirts and dresses mostly. But I do have a great pair of Jeans I love with some floral embroidery on them.
80. How do you hide your 5 o’clock shadow? Not really a issue for me as I don’t go out but a good shave, some red lipstick and good foundation can work wonders I hear.
81. If you could go somewhere on the planet where not one soul knew who you were and publicly dress, would you? I would have to work my way up to it but I think I could do it.
82. Do you think you’ll ever tell your children? Still debating that. My daughter is a pretty open thinker. She already has a understanding of LGBTQ Community. But I am not sure I ever want her to have to carry around a secret this big.
83. What will you tell your children (if you don’t intend to tell them) and they find out accidentally? I guess at that point Pandora will be out of the box and that Daddy at times like to express a Feminine side.
84. Why aren’t women who wear menswear considered cross-dressers? I never understood that. I think it’s because men’s clothes is seen as more utilitarian where as Female clothes is seen with more sexuality.
85. Where the hell do you find shoes to fit? My one and only pair I was able to pick up at a local thrift store. I keep looking but have never seen size 12’s there again. I have found on-line stores that do carry sizes well past 12.
86. What is the longest you have ever dressed for? Most would be for a 5 hour stretch.
87. Do your bra and panties have to match? Yes.
88. Do you find there is a big difference between your male and female self? If so how? Although I try to change my mannerisms for the most part my personality is pretty much the same.
89. Does it matter to you if you “Pass” or not? I don’t go out yes so not really. If I did go out I would want to be as passable as I could get.
90. Do you “Pass”? No.
91. How long does it take you to get all dressed up? From the time I come home and hop in the shower till I finish my make up and slip into the heels at least a hour and a half maybe longer. I have never timed it.
92. If you had a chance to remove your desire to Crossdress would you take it? 7 year old me would probably take you up on that offer if only not to feel different. Adult me knows that in the long run it gets better and I am not hurting anyone doing it so no.
93. Do you have any female role models and if so who are they? Any Woman who is brave enough to stand up and be happy with herself no matter what.
94. Do you listen to anything while getting ready? No, I tried but then I spend more time trying to pick songs.
95. What do you hope to accomplish by Crossdressing? For me I don’t think there is anything really to accomplish other than to accept and be happy with myself.
96. What do you expect crossdressing to teach you about being a woman and the experiences associated with it? It has really opened my eyes as to what the Women of today have to put up with. Being bombarded 24/7 about having to look this way and wear this and how much you should weigh. Makes you really respect what Women go through.
97. Do your personal or political views change as a result of the experiences of crossdressing? No my views are my views no matter what clothes I am wearing.
98. Has your views on relationships changed with crossdressing in your life? I was always worried I would never really have a relationship because I was “Different”. My wife whole heartedly accepted me so I was never really shot down because of it.
99. What was you best Crossdressing experience? Best ever would be the first time that I ever really dressed in front of my wife for a extended time. I figured her reaction to seeing me dressed would be horrifying but her expression never changed a bit. I don’t think I was ever more relieved in my life. Second best is when she walked in on me putting on pantyhose and gave me the raised eyebrow and backed out of the room.
100. What was your worst Crossdressing experience? I don’t think I have had any yet. I don’t go out so there is not much chance of anyone finding out. Although last night the cat put a run in my pantyhose so that kinda counts.
So there you have it all 100 questions compiled and answered. It only took me since the end of January to get it all done.
Hope you all enjoyed reading it